This website is currently being updated.
I’m a writer and project manager based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have years of experience managing arts outreach and residency programs, independent publications, awareness raising campaigns, and events, and handling communications, namely writing, editing, public speaking, and publicity. I’m part of the radical zine distro Biawak Gemok and my collaborator and I provide tarot readings for individuals and events through our outfit, Mellow Tarot.
Right now, I’m looking for new job opportunities. For my work history and experience, you can find me on LinkedIn. I’m available to:
- Manage projects and communications related to visual and performing arts, publishing, research and/or awareness raising for human rights issues. I’m open to new fields and ideas!
- Write and/or edit non-fiction, features, essays, interviews, arts and culture coverage, and poetry
- Moderate panels and events on writing, art, women’s rights, indie publishing, etc
- Facilitate workshops on writing and women’s rights
- Do a tarot reading (individual or events)
My interests are memoir, women’s narratives, marginalized voices, reworked myths and fairytales, tarot, dystopian futures, collage and pastiche, fanfiction and fandom, crafts, theatre and performing arts, history (especially South East Asian history), feminism, human rights, busting binaries and old constructs, memory, death, technology, and cats.
Feel free to drop me an email for questions or more info.
PS: It’s pronounced –
Page last updated: April 4 2018